Sunday, November 25, 2012

Trekking to Poon Hill Finale

It was one beautiful morning where we witness a spectacular sunrise outside the Super View hostel. Here's some pictures taken during the sunrise, God is all mighty, he's creation is really beyond description.




I wish time could stop right there so that I can sit and admired the view as long as I can...
Super View Lodge Tadapani - by far the best lodge we have stayed. Thanks Kapil for arranging us room number 1 which has a real super view where you can wake up with the beautiful mountain view, especially for without having to guess whether the sun has rises! One different with this lodge compared to the rest is you need to pay for your hot shower - Nepali Rupee 200 per shower
It was again time to descend after breakfast, it was a pleasant trek as there was no more going up, all the way down! during our trek, I whisper to Julie when I spot the good looking guide we saw on our way up :)
Siva forever wanting to keep me entertain..
the one and only mushroom I saw throughout the 4 days trek
While ascending to Gandruk 1940m, views were spacticular, again I wish the time can stop right there!

I brought my pedometer, just to figure how many step I would have walked in this 4 days trek, it was at about 73k, which later reaches 80k when we arrived Nayapul, that gives an average of 20k per day, I think it should have been higher, probably cos we were slow when hiking up since we definitely did it slowly and this pedometer needs you to move rapidly.
Good bye hills! We'll be back in 2014 to trek up to ABC!
The rush down to our truck ride was a very hot one, our foot was burning due to active hitting on these hard rock floor...

Last patch of green I saw before returning to civilization.. 
Our 4 days trekking experience ended here, it was an enjoyable one, love every single bit of the trek, lots to take home with us. God creation is indeed awesome, thank you Lord for this great opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment